Hello brave & tender,
You’ve made the big leap, taken the risks and made your dreams come true.
So why are you still feeling frantic - at the mercy of to-do lists, scrambling for a sense of control and afraid of losing everything you’ve worked so hard for?
It's because you were sold a lie - told that if you worked hard enough, played big enough and made enough of a difference in the world that you would be happy.
That somehow your messy tendency towards being human would be tamed - controlled as strategically as a top knot. Except you know that’s not how it works.
Here's how I know all that. I’m you.
And I don’t mean you before I discovered some formula for taming my insecurity, and calming my nerves.
No, I’m still you.
Some days I wake up dreading my dream job, shutting out my partner, and eating all my feelings.
But here's the radical difference: I don't add fuel to the fire by judging myself for it. Instead, I treat difficult emotions and hard days as data, listening for what's up with me, and getting creative about what support I need to get moving and feeling great again.
I'm really good at getting moving and feeling great again, and I want you to get good at it too.
I have a gigantic toolbox of skills and simple practices that help me reconnect with myself, my loved ones and the great big mystery that encompasses us all. And it’s pretty awesome.
With my toolbox by my side, I feel sane, well supported, and like I can handle anything that life throws my way. (And I’ve had some pretty intense things come my way in this lifetime.)
Are you ready to get living with more ease & joy?
How Coaching Works:
I begin all of my coaching relationships with a free introductory 30 minute phone session. This is an opportunity for you and I to get to know each other, and see if we're a good fit. This chat is meant to be a safe and expectation free way for use to connect to see if we're values aligned and if my services are just what you're looking for.
Then, if we decide we're a great fit together, my base coaching package is a six months of ongoing support, cheerleading, personalized resources, and helping you do you.
I see clients locally in Toronto at Christie & Bloor, or over Skype/Facetime, so a strong internet connection is a must-have if you're remote!
For my friends with tight budgets: One on one coaching is a serious financial investment, and I've been lucky enough in my time to access support pro-bono or on a sliding scale and am so darn grateful for that. As thanks to the universe and in living with my intersectional politics, I have several sliding scale spots in my coaching practice reserved for queer and trans folks, folks of colour and folks living with disabilities.
6 Months of Support
- Twelve sixty minute weekly coaching sessions over six months
- Email coaching support between sessions
- One Deck of Be With: Cards for Self-Care
- Custom tools and resources to help you transform your relationship to yourself, building a foundation of self-trust, self-compassion and emotional agility.
- Investment $2500
My Coaching Philosophy:
You are the expert on your own life. The most important thing I will teach you is how to trust yourself.
The best way to speed up is to slow down. All that we need is available to us in the here and now.
Every behaviour, thought, feeling and circumstance is something that you've come by honestly. The best way to move away from something that doesn't serve you is to figure out how it does serve you, and then remove the negative charge from it by practicing self-compassion.
Whatever it is we think the problem is - isn't actually the problem. It's just the flag waving for our attention, asking us to look closer. theI'll guide you, nurture you, and share my own lessons in order to assist you on your journey.
My Coaching Style:
Warm, affirming, honest, and deeply intuitive.
Combines Gestalt psychotherapy, co-active coaching and spiritual direction.
Influenced by Dr. Kristin Neff's work on self-compassion, Brene Brown's work on vulnerability & shame and Susan David's work on emotional agility.
Informed by an anti-oppression framework which is queer, POC, sex and body positive.
- Isn't about achieving goals or forcing outcomes. Instead, I'm all about you learning to slow down so you can get clarity on where you're at, what support you need, and how to keep moving in a direction that brings you to life.
Ready to schedule a call and see if we're a good fit?
Want to learn more?
COACHING WITH ME IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
- You’re ready to finally embrace the messy, beautiful rollercoaster that is being human.
- You want to learn to enjoy the ride, even and especially when you can’t control the ups & downs.
- You're tired of band-aid solutions and are aching to dive deep.
- You want to be more of who you actually are every single day.
- You long to be fuelled by courage rather than fear.
- You're tired of being critical, both towards yourself and others.
- You're starting to wonder if there has got to be a better way to approaching personal growth, one that doesn't treat you like a problem to be fixed.